Friday, September 20, 2013

Finding the Best E-Liquid for You

I've bought juice from nearly every vendor out there and have tested flavors from plain old tobacco all the way through cherry cobbler. I've tried them all, and by doing so, I learned some lessons along the way.


Many people look to others for recommendations or the search the web for e-liquid reviews. By doing this, you might wind up disappointed since we all have differences in tastes, which means it won't be uncommon for you to try a highly recommended juice and wind up hating it.

And with that, I'd like to offer you a list of things you might want to consider while shopping around for a tasty e-liquid favor.


Order some samples. If you're certain you'll love butter pecan flavor, I'd suggest sampling it first. 5ml sample bottles are available through most vendors, so give a flavor a try before purchasing more. And don't buy a big order of a flavor just because it has a cool name.


Don't just stick to one of the e-liquid flavors; try several. Back when I started using e-cigarettes, which is sometimes called vaping, I thought all I'd want would be tobacco flavored e-liquid. I got sick of tobacco after only a couple of days and wish I had something different. Sometimes flavors simply get boring after a while, so I learned to keep a supply of different flavors so I could choose according to my mood. What's been working for me is keeping a variety of fruit flavors around to use when I'm not using my normal menthol. You too will find your favorite flavors if you stay patient.


Keep up to date by reading about the latest flavor trends. If you find an e-liquid online that has hundred of 5-star reviews, you might want to get a bottle. One time I ordered a bottle of something called "Rebel" because it got good reviews and I though it was fantastic. With the ego electronic cigarette kit, you have a lot of great options!


The first thing you should do when you get your e-liquid is to steep it before pouring it into your e-cigarette. Steeping is an enhancing process and takes little effort, meaning all you do is take the cap off the e-liquid bottle, set the bottle in a dark, cool place, and let it stay there for about 48 hours. When you steep your e-liquid, it will settle and mix and the end result will be a quite noticeable improvement in flavor.


So that's what I've got.  That's what I've learned so far as an e-liquid shopper for the past two years. I hope my advice will save you some cash, time, energy and that you're e-smoking experience will improve.

2 comments: